$ CANADIAN CURRENCY




Paleo Granola




Product Image Item Name- Price
Apple Pie Paleo Granola

Apple Pie Paleo Granola

Apple Pie Paleo Granola 4.5oz (127g) Ingredients: Coconut, Coconut Nectar, Apples, Sunflower Seed,Pumpkin Seed  Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract NUTRITION FACTS: Serving size 9 oz (27g) Servings/Container 5 Calories 140 Calories from fat 120 Total Fat 13g 20% Saturated Fat 11g 55% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 60mg 3% Total Carb 8g 3% Dietaray Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 4g Protien 2g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 6% CERTIFIED PALEO BY THE PALEO FOUNDATION ALL ORGANIC INGREDIENTS...
$7.40

Add:

Ginger Shot Paleo Granola

Ginger Shot Paleo Granola

Ginger Shot Paleo Granola 4.5oz (127g) Paleo Granola is perfect for breakfast or as a grab-and-go snack any time of the day! Ingredients: Coconut, Coconut Nectar, Sunflower Seed, Pumpkin Seed Ginger Root Powder, Vanilla Extract NUTRITION FACTS: Serving size .9 oz (27g) Servings/Container 5 Calories 150 Calories from fat 120 Total Fat 13g 20% Saturated Fat 11g 55% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 5mg 0% Total Carb 8g 3% Dietaray Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 4g Protien 2g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%...
$7.40

Add:

Vanilla Nutmeg Paleo Granola

Vanilla Nutmeg Paleo Granola

Vanilla Nutmeg Paleo Granola 4.5oz (127g) Paleo Granola is perfect for breakfast or as a grab-and-go snack any time of the day! Ingredients: Coconut Coconut Nectar Sunflower Seed Pumpkin Seed Vanilla Extract Sea Salt Nutmeg NUTRITION FACTS: Serving size .9 oz (27g) Servings/Container 5 Calories 150 Calories from fat 120 Total Fat 13g 20% Saturated Fat 11g 55% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 35mg 1% Total Carb 8g 3% Dietaray Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 4g Protien 1g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%...
$7.40

Add:

Salty Coffee Paleo Granola

Salty Coffee Paleo Granola

Salty Coffee Paleo Granola 4.5oz (127g) SPECIAL PRICE Perfect for breakfast or as a grab-and-go snack any time of the day! Ingredients: Coconut Coconut Nectar Sunflower Seed Pumpkin Seed Coffee Vanilla Extract Sea Salt NUTRITION FACTS Serving Size .9 oz (27g) Servings/Container 5 Calories 140 Calories From Fat 120 Total Fat 13g 20% Saturated Fat 11g 55% Trans Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 60mg 3% Total Carb 8g 3% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 4g Protein 1g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium...
$3.50

Add:



© 2018 Sprout Master. All Rights Reserved.