Our premium-grade Canadian, 100% beeswax is all-natural, chemical-free, and particle-free, triple filtered and Unbleached. The beeswax of choice for hundreds of hobby and craft projects!
SAFE FOR COSMETIC USE:
This pure, natural beeswax is perfect for creating your own body lotions, skin creams, lip balms and other skin and hair care products.
NEVER GOES BAD:
Beeswax lasts indefinitely, and has even been recovered from sunken ships and re-used. This makes it perfect for candle-making, as you can re-heat and re-use as many times as you wish.
EASE OF USE:
It only takes a few minutes in a double-broiler to melt an ounce of beeswax. If you need a smaller amount, you can easily shave some off the bar when the wax is at room temperature.
PERFECT FOR MAKING CANDLES:
This beeswax has a lovely honey smell to it, Beeswax burns completely clean – non-toxic & non-allergenic. Beeswax candles contain no paraffin, benzene, acrolyn, lead, stearic acid, or any other chemicals, Simply 100% Pure, Canadian Beeswax. Beeswax is the only fuel known to science that releases a negative ion as it burns. Negative ions are proven to eliminate dust, pollen, mold, smoke, food odour and pet dander, as well as airborne germs and bacteria.
1 lb. block Melt point: 145° F - 149° F Flash point: 490° F - 525° F
Recommended pouring temp: 150° F - 160° F
Recommended dipping temp: 160° F – 170
Beeswax Lip Balm Recipe
What you need:
Medium pot & small mixing bowl (make a double boiler)
Measuring cup & spoons
Wisk or spoon
Five metal tins or ten lip balm tubes
Cotton balls or Q-tips
Pin or eye dropper
1/4 cup sweet almond oil
1/4 cup Coconut oil
2 tbls beeswax (1oz)
5 drops Vitamin E oil or 2 1/2 Vitamin E capsules
5 drops eucalyptus essential oil or essential of your preference
1) Clean metal tins or tubes using the rubbing alcohol and then place the disinfected tins on the metal tray with the lids off.
2) Put 2 cups of water in the medium sized pot and then place the small mixing bowl on top of the water to create a double boiler.
3) Melt the beeswax in the double boiler on low heat (pay close attention not to over heat)
4) Add almond oil and coconut oil, stirring constantly
5) Remove the small mixing bowl from heat using oven mitts and place on counter top.
6) Stir in your Vitamin E (puncture vitamin E capsules using the pin)
7) Add the essential oil (do NOT add more than 10 drops)
8) Carefully pour the finished product into the metal tins or tubes.
Ref: Dr. Hyman