Packed with New Zealand wholefood ingredients and selected essential vitamins and minerals, Feline Natural provides the perfectly balanced diet, rich in nutrients and bursting with natural energy for a happy healthy cat.
High in meat. Low in carbs. Grain-free. Even the pickiest of eaters are drawn to the natural flavors of Feline Natural. That is because cat’s are genetically predisposed to a diet rich in meat.
Packed full of New Zealand wholefood ingredients, our Feline Natural diets are made from grass-fed free-range meats, cage-free chicken or sustainably caught fish and provide the rich and nourishing proteins and fats needed to give your cat a natural source of energy to thrive.
Inspired by nature, guided by science. For your ultimate peace of mind Feline Natural food meets all AAFCO requirements.
Our minimally processed recipes are made without fillers, legumes, GMO ingredients, starch or preservatives.
Freeze-dried food is the perfect solution to easy storage and transport, giving pet owners the option of providing their pets with a high-meat diet. Use as a complete meal, or sprinkle on top of your cat’s food to use as a tasty topper.
Chicken, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Lamb Blood, Flaxseed Flakes, New Zealand Green Mussel, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Minimum Crude Protein: 48% Minimum Crude Fat: 31% Maximum Crude Fiber: 1% Maximum Moisture: 8% Calorie Content ME (kcal/kg): 4857kcal/kg Calorie Content ME (kcal/cup): 185kcal/cup Minimum Taurine: 0.52%
To use as a complete & balanced meal:
Use a standard 8oz cup and fill with food/water to the measurements indicated in the feeding guide and follow the serving instructions below:
Small cat (12.2-5.5lb) Food ⅓ – ¾ cups, Water ⅓ – ¾ cups per day
Medium cat (5.5-11lb) Food ¾ – 1 ½ cups, Water ¾ – 1 ½ cups per day
Large cat (11-16lb) Food 1 ½ – 2 cups, Water 1 ½ – 2 cups per day.
Please note that these feeding recommendations are a guide only as your individual cat’s requirements may vary by +/- 50%.
Kittens and Nursing: For kittens and pregnant or nursing mothers, feed up to 2-3 times the above adult amount. Always consult your veterinarian as requirements vary based on number of kittens and stage of lactation.
Always introduce any new diet over a period of 7-10 days, gradually feeding more Feline Natural and less of the previous food until the transition is complete.
About K9 Naturals & Feline Naturals
* Made and sourced in New Zealand (all whole foods)
* Green Lipped Mussels in all formulas (K9 and Feline)
* Green Tripe in all K9 formulas
* Can and Freeze Dried foods have identical ingredients (cans include fresh NZ water)
* Frequent Buyer (Buy 12 Get 1 Free) on all products (freeze dried food, canned food, treats and supplements)
* Samples available – freeze dried and cans
* Contains NO grains, gluten, GMO, dairy, rice, potato, gelling agents, fillers or preservatives
* 100% complete and balanced
* Contains more protein than most other foods 95%
* Highest moisture % of any other freeze dried foods – 8%
* Our treats contain only meat and organs (no fillers, binding agents or even vegetables)