- Whole Leaf (cut & sifted)
- Absent Of Harmful Chemicals And GMOs
- Earthy And Woodsy Flavour
- Warm, Sharp And Bitter, Similar To Oregano Or Thyme
- Anti-Inflammatory, Antimicrobial, And Antioxidant Properties
Marjoram has an earthy and woodsy flavour that is best described as warm, sharp and bitter, similar to oregano or thyme. This cold-sensitive perennial herb was known by ancient Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness and for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties. Enjoy Organic Connections Marjoram Leaf in seasoning soups, stews, salad dressings, sauces, and herbal teas. At Organic Connections the environment is of utmost importance, that’s why they never use pesticides or chemicals. [CUT & SIFTED]
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.