by Tony Hornick
Fast and simple hydroponic sprouter that grows sprouts in your kitchen in 24 hrs without risk of harmful mold or bacteria contamination.
INCLUDES 1 LB (454 gr) ORGANIC MUNG BEANS:
- Each Sprouter kit includes 1 LB (454 gr) certified organic mung beans to get you started, which is equivalent to approx. 7,000 mung beans which can last up to a month!
- FAST + SIMPLE: Grow fresh sprouts in the comfort of your own kitchen in 24 hours with a low-maintenance design that’s simple to use and doesn’t require an external power source.
- SAFE: Unique design avoids harmful bacteria and mold growth common in typical glass jar sprouters.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Unconditional Lifetime Warranty on all manufactured parts.
- DURABLE, LIGHT + PORTABLE: Three-part basket sprouter includes stainless-steel mesh basket, tough food grade plastic dome and drip tray. Light and portable.Hand-washable plastic components (no dishwasher).
Weight + Dimensions: Sprouter circumference: 10 in (25.4 cm) (with dome tab 11 in), Height: 5 in (12.7 cm), Weight: 1.5 LB (2.5 LB with 1 LB beans), Box: W 10.25 in (26 cm) x L 10.75 in (27.3 cm) x H 3.75 in (9.53 cm).
Materials: Stainless Steel, Glass, Plastic
Product Dimensions: 27.3D x 26W x 9.5H centimeters
Sprout House (Haus)